Looking to launch a successful store on Amazon? It’s no secret they’re one of the biggest names in ecommerce, and with over 300 million active customers, it’s a very attractive platform for merchants. But with all the potential upside, there’s also lots of competition.
Luckily, ZonGuru and Wish Wholesale have created a powerful solution to help you find unique products your customers won’t find anywhere else, and provide you with the insights you need to double down on the products that work best for your business.
Advantages of Selling on Amazon:
- Sales & Traffic: Amazon has over 150 million Prime members and thousands of customers shop their site everyday. Selling your products on Amazon means almost guaranteed traffic and visibility for your products to their millions of customers.
- Sell Worldwide: with Amazon’s global reach and brand recognition, you can easily expand your business to new markets and sell internationally.
- Save on Marketing: With Amazon’s built in customer base and brand reputation, you won’t have to spend a lot on marketing your products outside of their platform.
Challenges of Selling on Amazon:
- High Competition: The biggest challenge to selling on Amazon is competition and the large number of merchants selling on the platform. The competition is fierce so it’s crucial to differentiate your Amazon store with unique, high-quality products your customers won’t be able to easily find elsewhere.
- Fees: Although selling on Amazon keeps marketing costs low for sellers, they do charge commission fees for every product sold through their platform.
Get a Competitive Edge with ZonGuru
Whether you’re just getting started on Amazon or are an established seller, ZonGuru’s suite of tools is designed to give you the data-insights you need to easily manage a thriving Amazon store. Their team of seasoned Amazon sellers brings their experience and expertise to help new merchants make as much money as possible outside the confines of a traditional job.
From finding a unique product niche for your business, to creating product listings that sell and automating product management, ZonGuru has you covered with the resources you need to launch a successful Amazon store.
Find Your Niche
The first step on the journey to starting a successful Amazon store is finding the right product niche for your business. You want to find a product that’s unique enough that customers won’t be able to easily find it from other sellers, but popular enough that it will sell well to the right audience. It’s a fine balance to strike, but ZonGuru’s Niche Finder makes the process so much easier by helping you identify untapped products or categories with a simple keyword search.
Once you select the product niche you’d like to focus on, you can use Wish Wholesale to source your products at prices well below retail. Not only do we have a wide range of high-quality products to choose from, we carry many unique products that are not yet being sold on Amazon.
Create Product Listings that Sell
To compete with the top sellers on Amazon, it’s key to make sure your product listings are optimized for success. You want to make sure your listings are hitting the first page of the search results and grabbing shoppers’ attention. ZonGuru’s Listing Optimizer allows you to compare your product listing to competitors’ and pinpoints the keywords you need to get your listing to the #1 spot.
Keep Your Customers Coming Back
Using ZonGuru and Wish Wholesale makes it super easy to find winning products for your Amazon business, but once you’ve hooked your customers with amazing products, you’ll want to make sure they keep coming back to your store for more. Keep your listing at the top of the Amazon search results and your loyal customers shopping at your store by making sure your products never go out of stock.
Sourcing products on Wish Wholesale allows you to stay stocked up on inventory and take advantage of the discounted prices you get from buying in bulk. Our discounts increase with order volume, so the more inventory you buy, the more you’ll save on inventory costs.