1. Cable made of stagnation-flammable FR-PVC and low smoke and toxic LSOH, through the EU WEEE and RoHS environmental requirements
2. Cable composed by the four pairs of copper wire, diameter is 32AWG 0.57mm, each copper wire from the Chiku pure copper strands (STRANDED WIRE) Composition
3. The transfer rate up to 1000Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet, the transmission bandwidth of up to 250MHz
4. The wire-thin good finishing, easy storage and portability.
5. CAT6 (Category 6 Cable), six four pairs of unshielded twisted pair, according to the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol is backward compatible with Cat-5 series line
6. Cable type: UTP
7. Plug: 8P8C RJ45 gold connector
8. Transmission rate: 500MHZ in 10GBase-T ethernet
1. Cat6 cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines primarily. connect a PC to a DSL/
Cable modem, hub, switch and router. Connect DSL/Cable modem, Hub, switch, router. Support 10 /
100 / 1000 Mbps.
2. Flat cables fit easily between cramped spaces improving the look of your home or office because they
are flat and easy to hide. These flat cables are a perfect fit under carpets, up walls, and even behind
3. Cable material through environmental certification, safety and environmental protection of green products
1x Flat Cat6 Patch Cable - Black
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping is FREE for all orders over $50
- Orders usually take 4-6 weeks to arrive
- Your order may arrive in multiple packages in order to ship to you as quickly as possible
- We offer full refunds and returns for any missing items/items damaged upon arrival. Read more about our returns policy here.
- For more information please read our FAQ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.