M14 DRY DIAMOND CORE DRILL BITS FOR PORCELAIN GRANITE TILE GLASS CERAMICS MARBLE 6mm-68mm
The dry diamond drill bit uses vacuum brazed technology which allows the dry bit to be used at a higher temperature to cut through hard porcelain tile, ceramics, marble and slate with ease. The integrated lubrivant aids cooling and prolongs life, which means there is no requirement for additional lubricant.
Vaccum Brazed Diamond drilling bits, Dry drilling granite & marble, masonry, concrete, tile/ceramic, glass, hard plastic.....
Integrated lubricant, aids cooling and prolongs life, which means there is no requirement for additional lubricant.
Hexagonal Shank, prevents slippage in the chuck.
Laser etched, diameter on body for ease of identification.
1 X Dry Diamond Drill Bit (without/with Aluminum Box)
1. Start drill at 45 Degree to surface and align to 90 Degree as hole forms
2. Never use drills while machine is in hammer action.
3. Holes Require No Further Work As Cutting Is Clean
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping is FREE for all orders over $50
- Orders usually take 4-6 weeks to arrive
- Your order may arrive in multiple packages in order to ship to you as quickly as possible
- We offer full refunds and returns for any missing items/items damaged upon arrival. Read more about our returns policy here.
- For more information please read our FAQ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.