These cement molds can be used to create bricks of different designs. Use them to create garden paths, driveways, or other outdoor pathways.
How to use:
Step 1: Mix the cement with water according to the packing instructions. When ready for use, the concrete will be the consistency of the oatmeal and thick enough to hold the edges when cut with a shovel.
Step 2: Fill the cement mold, plow the cement with a shovel and make sure to fill each area.
Step 3: Use rubber gloves to spread the cement around the mold and fill any gaps or low points. Tap the mold by hand to remove any air bubbles.
Smooth the cement according to the contour of the mold and wipe off the excess.
Allow the cement to set up to five minutes and carefully remove the mold. For the next stretch, rotate the mold a quarter turn and place it next to the cement brick you just finished. If you are creating a curved path, tilt it slightly.
After allowing the cement to solidify overnight, fill the crack with dirt and rinse off the excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed bricks to help them settle.
Material: PP resin
Size: Shown in above pictures
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not show the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.
1 x Cement Mold
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping is FREE for all orders over $50
- Orders usually take 4-6 weeks to arrive
- Your order may arrive in multiple packages in order to ship to you as quickly as possible
- We offer full refunds and returns for any missing items/items damaged upon arrival. Read more about our returns policy here.
- For more information please read our FAQ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.