Muscular Pain,Stiff Shoulders, Pain Relieving, Relief Fatigue, Rheumatism arthritis pain, Cervical Spondylosis, Periarthritis of shoulder bone hyperplasia, Rheumatoid, Slipped discs, Ischialgia, Acro-anesthesia, Sprain etc.
How to use:
-1.Clean and dry affected area
-2.Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
-3.Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
-4.As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area.
-5.Remove from backing film and apply.
-6. 8 Hours for each time, 5 times per week for a process.
Do not use:
1.on wounds or damaged skin.
2.if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
3.with a heating pad.
4.when sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
5.with, or at the same time as, other external application products.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
2.symptoms persists for more than 5 days.
4.rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Shipping and Returns
- Shipping is FREE for all orders over $50
- Orders usually take 4-6 weeks to arrive
- Your order may arrive in multiple packages in order to ship to you as quickly as possible
- We offer full refunds and returns for any missing items/items damaged upon arrival. Read more about our returns policy here.
- For more information please read our FAQ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.